I love dancing in Second Life. Whenever my partner Michaell logs in, we always dance. We seldom go anywhere, as I have an intan on Binemist – my sim, but on the picture we went dancing at Soni and Bel’s wedding.
The video is an old piece I filmed in 2011. I think it’s so cute and it features one of my favourite dances too, and Michaell and I look different than what we normally look like. I wonder if it was Halloween…
Now for the Meme:
Meme Instructions: Share a photo and/or video of your avatar dancing in Second Life. Also answer the following questions and share your favourite dances and animation stores with us. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your pictures in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.
- Which dance are you sharing in the image/video and where is it from? I am not sure what Michaell and I danced in the Photo, but the video is Two of us by Wild Moo from 3FX. I have 4 of his dances in my intan, and I love all of them
- Which is your favourite dance in Second Life? The slow dances from Bits and Bobs are really good, but I also like Sweet Animation. When I DJ I use a dance HUD to invite others to dance with me and my favourite single dances are from AKEYO and HUMANOID
- What are your favorite dance animation stores in Second Life? I think it must be AKEYO. It has been so long since I bought any couple dances, I don’t really know what is out there, but the single dances I still buy, and then I go to AKEYO.
- Are you a frequent dancer in Second Life? I am. I dance whenever I get a chance. I have a couple of wonderful dance partners, and when ever we are online at the same time – me and one of my dance partners – we dance.
- Are you a frequent dancer in the real world? I love to dance in the real world too. I often dance a bit after dinner, and when I DJ, I tend to do it standing up, so I can dance too.